|Sign Supports, Wall mounted signs|
|Rod, Cable and Wall Mounted|
|Warm Chrome, Polished Chrome, Black, Polished Brass|
|Sign Trims & Profiles|
Retail Displays: Window Displays, Cable Systems & Sign Supports
Present your signs and posters in an eye-catching way to create professional retail displays. Fittings for static signs can be used with all types of acrylic, foamex, glass and metal panels.
We can supply precut panels for you to put your own message on, or order a finished product with screen printing or vinyl lettering - the choice is yours!
Sign Supports for panels/signs with holes
Our supports for panels with holes come in three different sizes - 12mm / 16mm / 25mm diameter. Most components are available in 5 different finishes - satin chrome / warm chrome / black / polished chrome / polished brass. A picture of this support type is shown on the top right of the page, shown in the standard satin chrome finish.
A support joiner / panel spacer accessory is available for panels with holes. Make a strong design statement with one panel in front of another to create a double-depth sign. It takes a panel up to 6mm thick and can also be used to join two supports together to achieve the required length.
Sign Supports for panels without holes
- Panel Supports - for signs, panels or acrylic pockets up to 7mm thick. They lock to any angle
- Plastic Spacer - enables a sign, panel or acrylic pocket to be fitted without a hole. Designed for use with 16mm diameter fittings and is available in 2mm or 3mm thick sizes. It saves time & money as there is no need to drill panels which gives a clean appearance as there is no visible screw.
- Four Way Spacer - this spacer allows multiple panels to be butted closely together as it can hold a panel in each of the four corners. The four way spacer takes panels up to 6mm thick.
- Clamps for Signs & Shelves - supports that can be used vertically for signs or horizontally for shelves, available up to 7mm or up to 10mm thick. Two different types of clamp can be supplied, a clamp to project the sign / shelf 5mm from the wall or to project 19mm from the wall.
- Other items - hooks are available for panels up to 3mm thick with holes, as well as picture hooks. We also supply supports for wooden signs or shelves, which can even be used for glass shelves if used with a retaining screw. The final item in this range is a decorative wall plate which can be positioned under any standard support to create an up-market appearance and provides added strength to the installation, the wall plate has a 38mm diameter.
Choose from 1.5mm or 3mm cables or 3mm, 6mm or 10mm rods, combined with an extensive range of accessories, including acrylic poster pockets, glass shelves, free-standing units and banner rails. Suspended from the ceiling or floor, the system will make products appear to be floating in mid-air. Cable system fittings are made from solid brass and available in a variety of finishes.
Cable System Types
- Ceiling to floor - the basic kit for fixing between ceiling and floor, which includes top and bottom fittings, 4m of cable and a spring tensioner. It is also available with insulated cable for use with lighting on exhibition stands
- Ceiling to wall - ideal for supporting signs & graphics, which includes top and bottom fittings, 3m of cable and a spring tensioner
- Wall to wall - used for suspending signs & graphics, which includes top and bottom fittings, 3m of cable and a spring tensioner
- Wall to floor - used for suspending signs & graphics, which includes top and bottom fittings, 3m of cable and a spring tensioner
- Angled top and bottom - used on sloping or flat surfaces, which includes top and bottom fittings, 4m of cable and a spring tensioner
Sign Supports Characteristics
- Holds signs away from the wall
- Enhances appearance
- Easy to keep clean
Sign Supports Availability
|Cable, Rod, Wall Mounted Sign Supports|
We carry an extensive range of stock to accommodate the diverse market for semi-finished plastic materials, offering custom sizes on all general plastics. Our professional cutting service will ensure quality finishes and rapid turnaround at all times.
With over 20 years of expertise in the fabrication sector, our commitment to service & quality, along with unrivalled product knowledge enables us to guide you in all aspects of plastic material selection, from component design through to production.
Our plastic design team are capable of creating a range of specialist bespoke products, from initial prototypes and one offs to full production runs. The capabilities and capacity available allows us to offer an extensive specialist service.