Palight Foam PVC
|Palight, Foam PVC, Foamex|
|Red, Blue, Black, Grey, White, Yellow, Green|
Foam PVC Sheet: Palight & Foamex
Foam PVC Palight sheets are ideal for indoor and outdoor use in advertising, construction and industry. Palight sheets feature lightweight, durable and versatile surfaces which can be painted, printed, engraved or milled, according to customer specifications.
An excellent feature of this Foam PVC material is that it is self-extinguishing, meaning that it is a safe material to be used in any environment.
Palight Foam PVC sheet can be fabricated and installed easily using conventional tools and simple handling methods.
Palight Foam PVC Sheet Characteristics
- Half the weight of solid PVC sheets. (Specific gravity 0.55 - 0.70)
- Same thickness at lower cost
- Good mechanical properties
- Good insulation, lower heat transmission
- Easily worked with conventional tools, prints and paints
- Can be easily bonded, vacuum formed, nailed and bolted
- Flammability: self-extinguishing
- Low water absorption
- High chemical resistance
- Meets various international standards
Palight Foam PVC Sheet Applications
- Advertising - Signs, displays, sheets and exhibition boards
- Construction - Models, partitions, wall cladding, interior decoration, air conditioning ducts
- Industry - Control cabinets and panels, structures for corrosive environments, ducts
- Screen Printing
Palight Foam PVC Sheet Availability
|Foam PVC Sheet||Sheet Thickness|
|Palight||1mm - 10mm|
|Palight 2001||3mm, 5mm|
Palight; white / grey / red / blue / yellow / green / black
Matte finish on both sides.
Palight 2001; white / grey / red / blue / yellow / green / black
Glossy hard surface on one side, Matte finish on the other side.
We carry an extensive range of stock to accommodate the diverse market for semi-finished plastic materials, offering custom sizes on all general plastics. Our professional cutting service will ensure quality finishes and rapid turnaround at all times.
With over 20 years of expertise in the fabrication sector, our commitment to service & quality, along with unrivalled product knowledge enables us to guide you in all aspects of plastic material selection, from component design through to production.
Our plastic design team are capable of creating a range of specialist bespoke products, from initial prototypes and one offs to full production runs. The capabilities and capacity available allows us to offer an extensive specialist service.