Decorative Wall and Ceiling Cladding Installation Instructions
- Store panels on a flat surface and away from direct sunlight.
- Panels should be acclimated to room temperature for 24-36 hours prior to installation.
- Walls should be reasonably level and flat. Remove high spots and fill dents.
- All surfaces must be clean and dry.
- If necessary, cut the panels and profiles to suitable dimensions for the intended surface.
- Apply the glue on the wall according to the instructions of the glue manufacturer.
- When using glue, please note that its colour should turn from white to clear, usually within 20-30 minutes.
- Position and attach a trimmed H base or a profile to the wall.
- Attach the first panel to the wall and profile.
- Apply pressure to the entire Panel to ensure good adhesion and removal of trapped air.
- Position the H section base and leave at least a 2 mm gap for expansion. Repeat steps 2 + 3 + 4.
- Internal and external corners should include prepared grooves.
- When all panels are in place, peel off the edges of the protective film approximately 2cm from edge.
- Attach the profile caps onto the bases using a rubber mallet.
- Peel off the protective films after all other jobs on site are finished.
|Bathroom Cladding Installation Guide|
|PVC Wall Panels Vivid Range - Palopaque Installation Guide|
|PVC Wall Panels Pastel Range - uPVC Installation Guide|
|Ceiling Cladding Installation Guide|
We carry an extensive range of stock to accommodate the diverse market for semi-finished plastic materials, offering custom sizes on all general plastics. Our professional cutting service will ensure quality finishes and rapid turnaround at all times.
With over 20 years of expertise in the fabrication sector, our commitment to service & quality, along with unrivalled product knowledge enables us to guide you in all aspects of plastic material selection, from component design through to production.
Our plastic design team are capable of creating a range of specialist bespoke products, from initial prototypes and one offs to full production runs. The capabilities and capacity available allows us to offer an extensive specialist service.