PVC Cladding Soffit & Fascia
|Cladding, Fascia, Soffit, Trim, Accessory, Skirting|
|Cladding, Trims, Fascias, Soffits|
|White, Cream, Green, Blue, Grey|
PVC Cladding: PVC-U Soffit & Fascia
PVC-U extruded products are ideally suited for both domestic and commercial applications. They perform better than traditional alternatives, are quick and easy to install, and are virtually maintenance free. Ideal as a building plastic in a variety of applications, PVC-U extruded plastic is becoming more versatile and more widely used throughout the construction industry. As we become more conscious of the impact the products we buy have on the environment, PVC-U is becoming increasingly popular due to its 'green' creditionals. PVC-U is totally recyclable, durable and very low maintenance, not requiring painting or varnishing like the wood it so often replaces.
They can commonly be found in use in home improvement schemes and act as a replacement to soffit - wood fascia boards on houses, as well as drainpipe use. Increasingly PVC-UE is being used within the home for such applications as skirting boards, making it a versatile product for both inside and outside the home. Being quick and easy to install, PVC-UE is perfect for making home improvements with minimal effort and mess - making DIY plastic applications much simpler and less stressful!
PVC Cladding / PVC Trims Availability
|PVC Cladding / PVC Trims|
A comprehensive range of products designed to provide the complete solution to every roofline application. Key products in the range include:
- K22 - 22mm thick bullnosed fascia with load-bearing properties to support eaves tiles and gutters
- K16 - 16mm thick fascia available in a choice of bullnosed or squarenosed styles which will also support eaves tiles and gutters
- O18 - an attractive 18mm thick true Ogee board
- Waveline - a range of concave and convex edged barge boards for decorative applications. The roofline system also includes eaves protection and ventilation systems and a full range of trims and accessories
Superior cladding system for internal and external decorative use. Available in a variety of white and woodgrain finishes, and trims. Key products in the range include:
- 671/100 - tongue and groove effect cladding
- 670/150 - shiplap style cladding. These cladding systems can be used to create a variety of visually appealing effects in horizontal, diagonal or vertical arrangements
PVC-UE products for interior applications are becoming increasingly popular. Designed to the same exacting standards as products for exterior use, the interior range offers all the same performance benefits. Key products in the range include:
- 604 - 9mm thick bullnosed window board for internal and external applications
- 704 - 9mm slimline bullnosed window board ideal for interior applications
The range also includes a choice of reveal liners and architraves which can be used in conventional window finishing or as the ideal finish for doors and skirting. Completing the range is a selection of fillets, D-sections and quadrants.
We carry an extensive range of stock to accommodate the diverse market for semi-finished plastic materials, offering custom sizes on all general plastics. Our professional cutting service will ensure quality finishes and rapid turnaround at all times.
With over 20 years of expertise in the fabrication sector, our commitment to service & quality, along with unrivalled product knowledge enables us to guide you in all aspects of plastic material selection, from component design through to production.
Our plastic design team are capable of creating a range of specialist bespoke products, from initial prototypes and one offs to full production runs. The capabilities and capacity available allows us to offer an extensive specialist service.