|PVC, Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Grey, Clear, White, Black, Red|
Polyvinyl Chloride: PVC Sheet & PVC Rod
Plastic material Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) is a major thermoplastic material and comes in many different forms, most notably in PVC sheet and PVC rod form. These different forms modify the properties to suit particular applications. Plasticisers, stabilisers and impact modifiers can be added to produce these modifications.
In general, PVC is light, water resistant, offers a long life cycle and does not require much maintenance. These excellent qualities makes PVC one of the most commonly used plastics today.
- Fast fusion and good property flow
- High heat stability
- Excellent transparency and good surface of finished products
- Easy colouring
- Bottle mineral water, juice, oil bottle, general food & perfume bottles
- Belt industrial
- Film agriculture, packaging, toy & household products
- Sheet tape, packaging, wallpaper, accessories
- Leather clothing, furniture, handbags & automobiles
- Hose garden hose & tubes
- Wire coating insulation
- Injection Moulding shoes, sanders
- Wall & floor
- Plate industrial, building materials
|Rod thickness||Sheet thickness|
|Extruded PVC||6mm - 300mm||1mm - 30mm|
We carry an extensive range of stock to accommodate the diverse market for semi-finished plastic materials, offering custom sizes on all general plastics. Our professional cutting service will ensure quality finishes and rapid turnaround at all times.
With over 20 years of expertise in the fabrication sector, our commitment to service & quality, along with unrivalled product knowledge enables us to guide you in all aspects of plastic material selection, from component design through to production.
Our plastic design team are capable of creating a range of specialist bespoke products, from initial prototypes and one offs to full production runs. The capabilities and capacity available allows us to offer an extensive specialist service.