|Palruf, PVC, Corrugated PVC, Roofing Sheet|
Corrugated Roofing: Palruf Corrugated PVC Sheet
Palruf corrugated PVC sheet combines excellent resistance to chemicals, fire and impact. Palruf is a durable roofing solution, designed to endure harsh chemical environments where other roofing materials will quickly corrode. Palruf is ideal for the roofing, siding and cladding applications in industry, agriculture and construction, and comes in a variety of clear and opaque colours and in many profiles. It can be easily installed in DIY applications around the house using ordinary tools.
Palruf offers excellent chemical resistance, withstanding a wide variety of chemicals, making it ideal for long term applications. As well as its excellent chemical resistance, Palruf is UV and weather resistant offering long service periods in cold or hot climates, it is non-corrosive making it ideal for seaside projects, mines, livestock farms and similar areas. Lastly, Palruf offers excellent impact strength and is self-extinguishing, meeting the highest flammability standards in the field.
Palruf Corrugated PVC Sheet Characteristics:
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Weather and UV resistant
- High fire resistant
- Will not rust or corrode
- Ideal for arched roofs and curved walls
- High impact - resists breakage
- Easily handled, quickly installed
- Requires minimum maintenance
Palruf Corrugated PVC Sheet Applications
- Construction - Coastal construction, public buildings, parks, sports and recreation facilities.
- Industry - Chemical and pharmaceutical plants, ports, pulp and paper plants, power stations, mines, metal processing facilities.
- Agriculture - Greenhouses, cow sheds, henhouses, pigpens, barns and machinery sheds.
- Do-It-Yourself - Sun houses, skylights, garages (carports), porches, patio enclosures, verandas, pool enclosures, awnings, partitions and gazebos.
- Food Industry - Food manufacturing plants, storage and refrigeration rooms, sorting halls.
We carry an extensive range of stock to accommodate the diverse market for semi-finished plastic materials, offering custom sizes on all general plastics. Our professional cutting service will ensure quality finishes and rapid turnaround at all times.
With over 20 years of expertise in the fabrication sector, our commitment to service & quality, along with unrivalled product knowledge enables us to guide you in all aspects of plastic material selection, from component design through to production.
Our plastic design team are capable of creating a range of specialist bespoke products, from initial prototypes and one offs to full production runs. The capabilities and capacity available allows us to offer an extensive specialist service.