|Aluminium Composite Sheets|
Leboard Aluminium Composite Panels
Leboard is a versatile aluminium composite choice for interior wall cladding for new architectural and commercial applications.
Leboard is a sandwich panel composed of a thermoplastic-polyethylene core, or optional fire-rated compound (Aluminium Hydroxide) core sandwiched between two aluminium alloy sheets.
The top is typically coil coated with 1 layer of acrylic resin paint coil coatings and peelable protective film on one surface, and wash coat on the reverse side.
- Lightweight / Rigid - Compare to coated sheet metals, Leboard is easy to shape and install
- Economic / Safe - Leboard sheets reduces weight by 40% compare to solid aluminium
- Superior Surface - Leboard has excellent surface smoothness and sheet flatness, free of distortion and deflection
- Workability - Easy processing of shearing, bending, cold rolling, grooving, routing and folding
- Corrosion Resistance - Leboard reliable surface treatment assures superior corrosion and fading resistance
- Interior Wall cladding and decoration
- Partition Panels
- Beam and Column Wraps
- Exhibition stand/ATM machines
- Showroom Finishes and Shop front Signing
- Furniture Decorative Panels
- Stairwells, Elevators, Kiosks
- Commercial Vehicle Interior
|Leboard Aluminium Panel||2mm - 3mm|
We carry an extensive range of stock to accommodate the diverse market for semi-finished plastic materials, offering custom sizes on all general plastics. Our professional cutting service will ensure quality finishes and rapid turnaround at all times.
With over 20 years of expertise in the fabrication sector, our commitment to service & quality, along with unrivalled product knowledge enables us to guide you in all aspects of plastic material selection, from component design through to production.
Our plastic design team are capable of creating a range of specialist bespoke products, from initial prototypes and one offs to full production runs. The capabilities and capacity available allows us to offer an extensive specialist service.