Design Software: AutoCAD, PowerShape, PowerMill & SolidWorks
- 3D Solid Modeling Accelerate your design, increase productivity, and reduce cost with 3D solid modeling with lifelike visualization and virtual testing before manufacturing.
- Large Assembly Design Simplify design of large assemblies with easy-to-use tools to create, manage, and visualize large and complex designs that can contain more than 100,000 parts.
- Sheet Design Quickly and cost-effectively create a wide range of sheet part designs using a wide range of flexible tools to meet specific needs.
- Weldments Quickly create designs that have extrusions and easily generate cut lists and bills of materials to streamline design and manufacturing of welded structures, frames, and bases.
- Plastic and Cast Part Design Quickly develop plastic parts designs that meet customer requirements for aesthetics, product performance, and manufacturability.
- Mould Design Simplify mould design with fully integrated product design, mould design, and validation that updates all part files automatically to enable changes right up to final manufacturing.
- CAD Import/Export Easily convert CAD data into a format that meets your design requirements.
- Model Import & Repair - Find and repair data translation faults to create perfect models.
- Modelling For Manufacture - Easy-to-use modelling tools to guarantee that parts can be machined efficiently.
- Electrode Manufacture - Create EDM electrodes where you need them most - on the shop floor.
- Estimating - Helps to avoid losing orders by quoting too high for 3D tool designs.
- Re-Engineering - Comprehensive Re-Engineering tools for converting scanned data into usable 3D CAD models.
- Tooling Design - Automated design of moulds, dies and presses for complex free-form parts.
- Packaging Design - Create innovative designs that increase brand awareness and product desirability.
- Product Design - Unique tribrid modelling tools take your product from concept to reality.
- Modelling For Manufacture - PowerMILL Modelling gives us the tools to prepare and repair customers' data.
- High Speed Machining - helping to machine components in the shortest possible time.
- 5-Axis Machining - PowerMILL offers a wide range of strategies to make efficient 5-axis programming a reality.
- Port Machining - PowerMILL offers a dedicated port machining solution for the production of tubular apertures.
- Prismatic Machining - PowerMILL offers powerful 2D machining functionality for basic machining operations such as facing, chamfering and drilling.
We carry an extensive range of stock to accommodate the diverse market for semi-finished plastic materials, offering custom sizes on all general plastics. Our professional cutting service will ensure quality finishes and rapid turnaround at all times.
With over 20 years of expertise in the fabrication sector, our commitment to service & quality, along with unrivalled product knowledge enables us to guide you in all aspects of plastic material selection, from component design through to production.
Our plastic design team are capable of creating a range of specialist bespoke products, from initial prototypes and one offs to full production runs. The capabilities and capacity available allows us to offer an extensive specialist service.